Credentials & Experience
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
- National Association of Realtors and Virginia Association of Realtors (NAR, VAR)
- National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS)
- Advisory Board of Indoor Environmental Standards Organization (IESO)
- Building Environment & Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC)
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC)
- International Building Envelope Arbitration Council (IBEAC)
Stanley Yeskolski is certified by the Exterior Design Institute as outlined in the BOCA code ES 98-34 report.
Stanley is a certified EIFS inspector through EDI and AWCI and Moisture Warranty Corporation. He is also a certified Home Inspector through Building Specs, Inc. Stanley has had specialized training for ERC protocol testing and reporting of EIFS clad buildings. He is a certified instructor for Mold Sampling through IESO. He is a licensed contractor as well as being certified for lead inspections and FEMA disaster housing inspections. Stanley is an arbitrator for the IBEAC.
Stanley has an extensive background in residential and light commercial construction. He is a qualified expert witness, and has articles and quotes published in trade magazines and newsletters.
Stanley has field tested moisture meters for a manufacturer as well as taught classes on the use of them for training and continuing education.